Information provided on this website is general in nature and does not constitute financial or credit advice. All case studies, calculations and rates included are for illustrative purposes only and cannot be relied upon as actual representations. Crown Lending Pty Ltd will endeavour to update the website as needed. However, information can change without notice and Crown Lending Pty Ltd does not guarantee the accuracy of information on the website, including information provided by third parties, at any particular time. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Individuals must not rely on this information to make a financial or investment decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a mortgage broker to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs.
Crown Lending Pty Ltd does not give any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information which is contained in this website. Except insofar as any liability under statute cannot be excluded, Crown Lending Pty Ltd and its employees do not accept any liability for any error or omission on this website or for any resulting loss or damage suffered by the recipient or any other person.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE OR COMPLAINT
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. If at any time we have not met our obligations – or you have a complaint about any of our services – please inform us so we can work towards a resolution. We will endeavour to deal with your complaint promptly, thoroughly and fairly.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT AND THE COMPLAINTS PROCESS
If you have a complaint, we request you follow these steps:
- In the first instance, please contact your credit assistance provider.
- If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction within 5 business days, please contact our Complaints Area as detailed below:
- Telephone:1300 882 981
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 1300 882 958
- Mail: c/o Complaints, Level 9, 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
- We may ask for additional information and request you to put your complaint in writing to ensure your issue is properly investigated.
- In cases where your complaint will take longer to resolve, we will update your progressively.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
If your complaint relates to a product or service acquired through a third party (for example, a lender) we may ask you to contract the relevant third party. They will deal with your complaint under their complaints resolution process.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by the third party under their complaints resolution process, you are entitled to have your dispute considered by their External Dispute Resolution Scheme. Please contact the third party for further details.
KEEPING YOU INFORMED
Within 45 calendar days from the date you lodged the complaint with us, we will write to you advising you the outcome of the investigation and the reason/s for our decision, or if required, we will inform you more time is needed to complete the investigation.
STILL NOT SATISFIED?
If you do not think we have resolved your complaint to your satisfaction, you may take the matter – free of charge – to the relevant External Disputes Resolution Scheme (provided it is within the scheme’s terms of reference) as detailed below. You may also refer the matter to the relevant External Disputes Resolution Scheme at any time, but if our internal process is still in progress, they may request that our internal processes be complete before considering the matter further.
Our external dispute resolution service provider is the Credit Ombudsman Service Limited, which can be contacted via:
- Telephone: 1800 138 422
- Online complaint form: http://www.cosl.com.au/Make-a-complaint-intro
- Website: http://www.cosl.com.au
- Mail: PO Box A252, Sydney South NSW 1235
- Fax: 02 9273 8440
Rate Reducer – 2.25%, Comparison Rate – 2.81%
Comparison rate warning
Comparison rates are calculated on the basis of secured credit of $150,000 over a 25 year term. Please note this comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
What is a comparison rate?
- A tool to help customers identify the true cost of a loan. It is calculated using a standard formula.
- It is a rate which includes the interest rate and certain fees and charges relating to a loan.
The comparison rate does not include:
- Government charges such as stamp duty or mortgage registration fees
- Fees and charges associated with loan options or events that may or may not be used by the borrower, such as early repayment or redraw fees
- Fees and charges which aren’t available at the time the comparison rate is provided
- Cost savings such as fee waivers or the availability of interest offset arrangements which can influence the cost of a loan